This is a delightful antique semi-flush mount light fixture, dating from the 1930’s. This single-light fixture features a cylindrical, grooved fitter, ornamented with a clear glass disk with a beaded edge, with a harp supporting the shade. The light pink shade features a very pretty beaded edge, with a ribbed pattern coming down to the base of the shade, which features a beautiful design of overlapping arches, making the bottom of the shade look like a flower. This light fixture is in excellent condition, and the glass is also in excellent condition with no cracks or breaks. It has been professionally rewired and comes with all the necessary attachments for modern installation. The light fixture is 10 ¼” wide and approx. 10 ½” tall.