This is a fabulous set of three antique Arts and Crafts brass pendant lights, circa 1910, retaining their original amber slag glass. Each single-light pendant begins with a simple loop finial, connected to four bands that support the body. The body is composed of beautiful slag glass panels, crossed with bands that intersect to form protruding tabs at each corner of the fixture. The beautifully worn painted finish shows hints of the brass underneath for a very nice effect. These light fixtures are in excellent condition; they have been professionally rewired and come with all the necessary attachments for modern installation. The glass is also in excellent condition with no cracks or breaks. Each light fixture is 5” wide (6 3/8 from corner to corner), 9 ½” tall to the finial, and approx. 24” long overall.