This is a beautiful antique Georgian double-arm sconce from the 1920’s, made of bronzed iron and signed by its maker, the C. L. S. Company. It begins at the top with a magnificent finial, composed of a single flower surrounded by foliage, with two elegant volutes springing from the top of the arrangement. The volute joins to an intricate back plate, which features a torch filled with acanthus and flowers. The torch is surrounded by foliate detail and is accented in the center by a floret button. Two fluted arms rise from the bottom of the back plate and support graceful foliate bobeches. This wall lamp is in excellent condition. It has been professionally rewired and comes with all the necessary attachments for modern installation. We kept the original nonfunctioning turn switch for nostalgia’s sake; however, we will gladly replace it with a new one if desired. The sconce is 8” wide, 16” tall, and protrudes 4” from the wall.