This is an unusual antique single-light Gothic Revival iron and bronze three-sided pendant, circa 1905, with its original hammered glass and original polychrome finish. It begins with a wonderful canopy, rimmed in bronze torsade and adorned with bronze fleur-de-lis appliqués. The chandelier body is crowned with a magnificent trefoil finial. Three bands, ornamented with bronze foliate appliqués, attach below the finial and support the lantern. The sides of the lantern feature a very unusual Gothic arch shape. The edges are ornamented with a zigzag pattern, and each is accented with a lovely three-dimensional four-petal floret, each of which is a different color (see composite photo). The bottom edge of the fixture is bordered with torsade, and a trio of hammered bands meets at a foliate-detailed finial at the bottom of the lantern. This light fixture is in excellent condition, and the glass is also in excellent condition with no cracks or breaks. It has been professionally rewired and comes with all the necessary attachments for modern installation. It measures 8 ¾” wide, the lantern only is 20 ½” tall, and the fixture is 34 ½” long overall.