A lovely antique five-light semi-flush mount chandelier dating from the 1920’s and found in a home in Columbus, OH. The fixture begins with a circular canopy, from which five curling bands extend to support leafy downward facing bobeches. Interspersed between each lamp arm is a petite teardrop prism. This semi-flush light fixture is in excellent condition with a beautiful polychrome finish; it has been professionally rewired and comes with all the necessary attachments for modern installation. It measures 22” wide and 13” long (not including bulbs).