A whimsical slag glass pendant light, dating from the 1920’s, and originally found in a home in Cincinnati, OH. This fixture begins with an understated brass canopy that comes down in twisted cord to meet the complimentary fitter below. The fitter holds a tulip shaped, slag leaded glass shade. The pendant light is in very good condition with no cracks to the glass (as pictured). It has been professionally rewired and comes with all the necessary attachments for modern installation. The fixture measures 8-1/4″ wide, 7-3/4” tall, and 24″ long overall. Complimentary pendant lights can be found under product code NC4686 and NC4687.