A marvelous pair of antique double-arm sconces, dating from the late 1800’s, originally half gas and half electric – and now fully converted to electricity. Each sconce features a circular backplate with a substantial arm extending from its center to support two beaded wax pans; each arm still features its original decorative gas key. These wall lamps are in excellent condition; they have been professionally rewired and come with all the necessary attachments for modern installation. Each sconce measures approx. 5-1/8” wide overall, 15-1/2” tall, and has a projection of 14-1/4″.