A darling slag glass pendant light, dating from the 1920’s, and originally found in a home in Cincinnati, OH. This fixture begins with an understated brass canopy that comes down in twisted cord to meet the complimentary fitter below. The fitter holds a tulip shaped, slag leaded glass shade. The pendant light is in very good condition with a crack on one pane of the glass (as pictured). It has been professionally rewired and comes with all the necessary attachments for modern installation. The fixture measures 8-1/4″ wide, 7-3/4” tall, and 24″ long overall. Complimentary pendant lights can be found under product code NC4687 and NC4688.